Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAMBURGLER




So Hamburg ruled went to a huge beer drinking hall.
Sung German drinking songs with some cool Germans.
Then went to Devil Screening which went well and then went to some bar somewhere in Hamburg that played cool rock music and we played table soccer.

Then was really wasted and went to some weird street with girls in windows and then went to dozens of streets full of thousands of drunk people, then drank more beers and more beers and then snorted some horrible stuff and then some how made it back to my hotel and then

I discovered some cunt had pick pocket my fucking wallet.

200 pounds and some Euros and my credit cards and all my important stuff - gone.
Only had enough cash to pay for my journey back to London and a Bratwurst. Which was the worst wurst I have ever had.



But on the good side we drove on the Autobahn from Berlin which has no speed limit.

You can drive at 200kpr no one cares in fact it's encouraged. People were passing us . The flash dudes drive at 280.

Makes intercity travel very fun indeed.

New Zealand should be ashamed of it's pathetic 100km limit.

No comments: