Friday, July 20, 2007

MONTREAL





BONJOUR

We are in Montreal for the FANTASIA film festival. DEVIL screens in a few hours in the biggest theatre yet.

Arrived in town last night after staying up all night in LA partying. Got here and then went out again so no sleep for 48 hours.
About five o'clock this morning I ate the largest plate of meat I have ever seen at some Montreal smoked meat diner. Holy shit no one should following that many beers with that much meat. Lucky I will soon have the new HARRY POTTER book to read on the toilet.

MONTREAL is cool everyone speaks French, flash old buildings and Irish bars. It has been pissing down like AUCKLAND might so I feel right at home.

LA was awesome fun as well we went to lots of studios and flash bars with photographers crowding the doors - not for us obviously.

In other news I am off to check out the hotel pool and then bar.
Before we go off to intro THE DEVIL DARED ME to several hundred CANADIANS.



Au revoir

1 comment:

Marco B. said...

Just came back from Fantasia where i saw what became my new fetish movie "the Devil dare me to". It was so great i can't wait to see it again for the nice stunts. And again and again for Tragedy! That girl is so hot!!! And when Chris made that live stunt in the theater chairs after the movie, that was so nice! The way that beer splashed when you hit the seat... so stylish! 10/10

You guys rock! I'm a definitive fan.