Sunday, July 29, 2007

DEVIL IN LONDON



So anyway we are in London. If you happen to be in london you should come see THE DEVIL DARED ME TO when it plays here on AUGUST 25th at FRIGHT FEST

Get you tickets here DEVIL IN LONDON

We have a bit of downtime at the moment so we are finishing off the scripts for our next movies HARD CUNTS, VALENTINE DAY and FRAT NATION. We really need to bash another movie out soon so we can come back to all these festivals next year. Ut really is a grand way to spend one's time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Matt and Chris,

Arna here, Gerald's friend (who he stayed with in London).

I enjoy reading the Devil Diary when I have time to kill at work. Great that you are back in London, are you back staying with Phil and Emma?

I am disapointed the movie is showing the weekend I will be at Reading Festival, but I have already encouraged a few friends to buy tickets to see it.

You must have brought the sun with ya cause it has been shit up until now! x