Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DEVIL PROMO TOUR NZ


Hey so we are on the NZ promo tour.
Played to 2000 drunk Engineering students with our band Deja Voodoo in CHCH it was awesome.
Then went to Dunedin and got drunk at the MONTHRA student film making awards. The place where we started. It was good although there were no directions for what we were supposed to do on stage so that was interesting.
Then a day of press, went to Beachlands Speedway for a photo shoot. I loved that place as a kid.
Now we are in CHCH doing hundreds of Interviews surely everyone in the country will know about this movie by the time we are done.
We are flying into Timaru today I saw on the news that one the small planes went on fire there yesterday and had to emergency land so looking forward to that.

Oh yeah and the soundtrack album is out so go buy it at a store or on line here.
THE DEVIL DARED ME TO OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK ALBUM


and go see the fucking movie out OCT 11th in a Cinema near you

1 comment:

Mayo said...

So I saw this movie and then like 3 days later, hot Rod came out in the US. What the fuck? Now I know the chick from flight of the conchordes was hangin with the guy from hotrod but what a fucking coincidence and I am sure not all new zealanders know each other. I was pissed though, the devil dared me too was so much fucking better....fucking viscous.