Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LONDON PREMIERE BLOOD AND PISS AND SHIT


So the London premiere was really fun lots of people and lots of boozing back at the hotel afterwards.
The night ended when Ant Timpson (EP) order 55 beers on room service and they worked out we were having a party.

The night before that was full on. Went out drinking and ended up at a weird illegal underground bar. A Beer cheers went badly wrong smashing a heiniken bottle into my hand.

Huge gapping wound in may hand and in Ants. There ended up being a bright trail of blood and glass between us and the bar.

Anyway I went back to my hotel room and went to sleep. When i woke it was like some one had been murdered. The room was covered in bloody towels as was the TV, my laptop and half the mini bar. Worse still I lying in a pool of my own blood about the same size as my body.

I was weak from blood loss and could hardly stand up but managed to escape before house cleaning turned up.

Good times.

So it's just a few more days in London then off to LA and then back home to NZ for the DEVIL realease on 11th October


fuck yeah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to meet you guys at the London premiere. I wrote a little piece about T.D.D.M.T.. I'm not sure if you're collecting press...but if you are:
http://charliegower.typepad.com/tantramar/2007/08/the-devil-dared.html

cheers

Shadowfox said...

haha awesome, sounds like fun, you should have got more carnage photos!!